Anglian Water Positive Difference Fund
6th January 2021
We are continuing to work with Anglian Water to distribute grants from between £5,000 and £20,000 to local projects which are having a positive impact on communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Anglian Water operates at the heart of the community, and its employees live locally too, so they are committed to making this region a great place to live and work.
The pandemic has shown that community has never been more important, and that’s why Anglian Water created this Fund.
The funding programme is now open to receive applications from community organisations working in the Anglian Water supply area in Essex, that are supporting vulnerable, isolated and older people during this time.
To be eligible for this programme, community organisations must be supporting those in vulnerable circumstances or those who are considered high risk. This work could include, but is not limited to; tackling loneliness and isolation, financial hardship, potential for hunger, lack of shelter, access to education and exacerbation of health issues.
- Meet emerging needs resulting from the pandemic, especially for people who are at higher risk or find themselves in vulnerable circumstances as a result
- Have a positive impact on people and communities in the areas Anglian Water serves
- Connect people, especially the most vulnerable, with practical and essential support
- Support communities to recover from the impact of the pandemic
- Support community assets, local charities and community groups to adapt and (re)build, empowering communities from the ground up.
We can fund running costs for organisations, including volunteer expenses, staff costs, and transport, or capital costs for an item that will address the priorities of the fund.
The deadline to apply is Friday 5 February 2021 at 5pm. Apply now.
If you have any questions, please contact us.