Give to your community
We know that giving is a very personal decision and people support charitable causes for many different reasons; for some it may be an emotive response to an appeal, or for others as a result of their own life experiences.
We support hundreds of local voluntary and community organisations every year and all the grants we award are available for you to view on 360Giving.
You can also read stories about the people who have set up charitable funds with us.
Here are just some of the reasons people choose to give through us:
- We can help you identify charities, voluntary and community organisations to support that are tackling issues that matter to you
- Since we were established in 1996, we have developed a proven track record of effective grantmaking
- Our knowledge of voluntary and community activity and charitable organisations is second to none
- We have a robust and thorough application process
- You can be confident that your money will be spent wisely
- We provide you with all the information you need to make decisions
Our ‘Guide to Giving’ highlights how we work.
WAYS TO GIVE
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you are interested in giving locally, we would be pleased to talk with you. Please contact Perry Norton, Head of Development: