Give to your community
We know that giving is a very personal decision and people support charitable causes for many different reasons; for some it may be an emotive response to an appeal, or for others as a result of their own life experiences.
We award grants to hundreds of local voluntary and community organisations in Essex every year and make it easy for you to support them.
Here are just some of the reasons people choose to give through us:
- We can help you identify charities, voluntary and community organisations to support that are tackling issues that matter to you
- Since we were established in 1996, we have developed a proven track record of effective grantmaking
- Our knowledge of voluntary and community activity and charitable organisations is second to none
- We have a robust and thorough application process
- You can be confident that your money will be spent wisely
- We provide you with all the information you need to make decisions
WAYS TO GIVE IF YOU ARE A
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
If you are interested in giving locally, we would be pleased to talk with you. Please contact Perry Norton, Head of Development:
We are currently running the Acorn Fund Challenge, where donations to the Acorn Fund are matched on a 2 to 1 basis until a total of £750,000 is raised. This means that for every £2 received, ECF will add £1, and if Gift Aid can be claimed, it nearly doubles the value of donations. Read more.